I have more than 30 years experience working at Zurich Insurance and Nationwide Building society in IT and business change. My last 10 years were spent as a project manager successfully managing global projects with annual budgets of up to $5m coordinating the work of many people and companies.
I’ve has had a long term interest in fish farming, conservation and the environment. In 2014 I changed my career direction helping form the new Bristol Fish Project with the objective to create an urban based agriculture producer by implementing an aquaponics systems minimizing the use of prime natural resources and using food waste wherever possible.
In addition I have experience of working with NGO’s and charities in the UK and worldwide.
Summary of qualifications:
- 2014 Completed BFP course in aquaponics
- 2007 Passed the Project Management Education course based on PMP
- 2005 Elected Fellow of British Computer Society (BCS)
- 1997 Awarded Honorary Fellowship of University of Gloucestershire
- 1993 Became Chartered Engineer
- 1982 Awarded Computer Science Honours Degree Coventry University